Friday, March 27, 2009

"wednesday" update

Sorry this is so late. I have been pretty exhausted lately and have decided to nap instead of updating this. :o) Wednesday I went back to the dr. I thinned to 2.5cm. I have been steady at 3cm lately so it is a little disappointing. She didnt check me or anything and wont recheck the fetalfibronectin test till next week. It will be every 2 weeks. So other then that not too much new. I go back next wednesday of course.

After we left I did go to the mall!!! The dr told me to try a belly belt or whatever since she is so low and its uncomfortable. Well we stopped in stride rite and as you can see hunter had quite the time. I dont even know how many pairs we tried on. We just bought him shoes not long ago. but he grew out of his other ones already. He is now in a 10.5 CRAZY!!! Plus they had a sale on. He ended up getting a pair of sandals for Easter and new athletic shoes. He had fun. As far as the belly band thing ... it did help but i felt like it was smashing her little head and making her uncomfortable so i decided to tough it out!! :o)


New Shoes again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment