Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hunter's much needed haircut and my praise God report!!


Before his haircut!!!!





So today we went back to the dr. I am soooo happy and blessed to report that things were a little better then last week. I was 3cm. I didnt gain any weight still, which amazes me but like a good friend pointed out i must be losing all my muscle. But thats ok I am approaching week 28 and I am really excited. She checked me today ... i wasnt dilated either, i had an awful dream and have been feeling anxious and weird so it really put me at ease knowing nothing was developing. I am still receiving the progesterone shots every week which seem to hurt and have more of an impact on me now, they make me feel like i am going to pass out ... its weird but hey ... keeping her in is our goal so whatever works right?!? So I go back in 1 week and we will see how it is. 

On the way home we stopped at a barber shop and got Hunters haircut!!! I usually take him to this kids place by my house but since i cant drive and its not close to my moms its been hard to get there and as you will be able to tell from the before pics it was much needed. He did soo good as always. He seems to surprise me on things that may stress him out ... he just sits right through them. He was excited after to get his lollipop which he then reminded me we dont bite just lick! :o) I hope you enjoy the pics. Thank you everyone for all your prayers!!





1 comment:

  1. You are getting there girl! Hang in there! It will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete