Thursday, March 12, 2009

tired

So i went to the dr yesterday. I was 2.5cm which means i thinned some. They didnt check me because she didnt want to over aggravate things. They were going to do a fetalfibronectin test ... i think thats how you spell it ... but since i had a vaginal ultrasound they didnt want it to show up false. Its a test that shows 80% whether or not you will deliver within 2 weeks. I am not sure if it would have been false negative or positive. I did manage to gain 1 pound so that is good. I have been having trouble with palpitations so they drew some blood to check my thyroid and i am going to follow up with a cardiologist today for an echo and monitor to wear for a few days and then see the dr friday. 

So it seemed like it was going to be a slow day little did we know baby girl had other ideas. Around about 4 i started feeling uncomfortable and then decided to write down my contractions. They began about 10 min apart then 5-8 min when i finally called the dr. They took me off all the medicine because of the palpitations so they didnt want me to go back on that yet. So we headed down to the hospital. By the time i go there the contractions were 5 min or so with a lot of irritability and the true contractions were crazy intense. They did the test FFN which did come back negative then gave me a bolus of fluid which helped the contractions finally slow.  They sent us home and now i am waiting to call back and see when i will go back. We ae really happy things slowed and nothing else needed to be done. Its just crazy how this whole thing has been so up and down, its wearing me out and i know it has to be wearing danny out too. And hunter as well. 

I will update with whats next. I go for the ECHO today and monitor then maybe see the OB while i am down there, im not sure yet. I am waiting till they open to call and find out. I just wanted to update everyone real quick since i usually write something after the drs on wednesdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment