Monday, March 9, 2009

carnival rides!!!

As of this morning I can no longer take the medicine that helps my contractions slow or stop. I have been trying to wean myself off because of contraindications that the dr talked to me about on wednesday plus i havent been having as many contractions. Well in the process it has been giving me pretty significant palpitations and irregular heart beats. It was pretty scary saturday then sunday was even worse. I was so confused as to whether i needed the meds for my heart or was it because i was coming off of them that I was having the trouble and why now i have been taking this medicine now for about 4 weeks and never had a problem. Well i talked to the dr today and they want me to come off it all together. I am pretty nervous about it, which makes me contract even more ... but i am just trying to stay really low key even more then before and lay around as usual. so we will see how things go.

This weekend there was a carnival at the school my cousins go to and I wanted so desperately to go. Hunter had so much fun last year and he wast even able to do much so I knew this year was going to be a big one for him. My emotions have been up and down and so sunday they were really down knowing in the head going to the carnival would be too much but wanted to experience it with danny and hunter. Danny and I had a long talk and he helped me through it. He sent me lots of pictures and video while he was there and brought me home some ritas italian ice. :o) Its just hard knowing its better for you not to do something and knowing you will be missing out on something big in the process.

Hunter seems to be going through a phase of nightmares maybe ... he is waking up in the middle of the night all of the sudden saying hes scared. We are trying to keep him out of our bed as much as possible so I layed with him in his room last night. Please pray its just a phase and he feels better soon.

This was the begining of the motorcycle ride ... Hold on tight!!!


Hunter, his cousin Liam and Auntie M!


Having fun on a ride with daddy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment