Tuesday, March 17, 2009

baby sister and hunter's cute pug nose


I just remembered something i wanted to share with everyone that I have been trying to remember for like a week now ... go figure! Last week danny and I were sitting on the couch, well he was sitting i was laying ... and we were talking about hunters cute little pug nose. We were saying how none of us really have his nose and we werent sure where he got it from. So the next day I went to the dr and had an ultrasound. Usually whenever I have an ultrasound baby sister is always head down threatening to make an entrance and always face down. We usually cant get much of a picture because of this. Well this time she was head down but face up and I immediately saw that she has the same nose as hunter!!! It is so cute. I put a couple pics of hunter on here that showed his profile as much as possible but some of the ones of him cooking might be better. I hope you enjoy them!

Baby sister close up!!!
28 weeks


Look at that cute nose!!



checking the mail!


Showing grandmom a bug on his finger!





No comments:

Post a Comment