Wednesday, April 1, 2009

wednesday update!

31 weeks and counting!!

I went to the dr today as usual on wednesdays. Danny was able to come with me since he is on spring break. It worked out really well because he was able to meet the other dr in the practice. My cervix measured a little thicker then last week. I was 2.9cm which is good. Its holding. She checked me and i was still the same ... 1cm dilated. They also did the fetalfibronectin test but we wont know the results till later today or tomorrow early. So everything is staying steady! Maybe we will get to 36 weeks!!! :o) The dr was joking that i will have to end up being induced. We will see!!!

Danny has been off all week and although he has had baseball at night Hunter is living it up. Every morning he wakes up and is so excited that the "sun woke up" and the "golf course is open now." They go to the driving range which he calls the golf course. I wish I had some pictures to show how cute he is there. I havent been when they go in probably before I got pregnant but danny said he does extremely well. He brings his driver and goes over picks up the ball ... puts it on the tee ... then swings ... and says "ooohhh". He does it over and over and loves every minute. For some reason while i have been on bed rest I have gotten into watching golf especially when tiger plays so hunter is in golf heaven. When we say theres tiger ... he says ... "no tigers go roar!!" so we have to be sure and say ... theres tiger woods! Hes so cute!!!

I added some pictures of Hunter in the bathtub. He found his wings and "lifesaber" as he calls it at the house. My mom has been coming over and helping go through things and get everything organized. He wanted to go swimming so badly but although it is almost warm enough the water is freezing so I had him get in the bath. He loved it!!

Cheese!!


Floating on his back!!





No comments:

Post a Comment