Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weekly update!!

Well, everything went well at the dr yesterday. Nothing really to report. I received my second to last progesterone shot!!! YAY!!! I can not wait for next week when i get the last one of this pregnancy. She didnt check me or anything but they will start next week doing that. No weight gained but she wasnt worried. She says i am measuring correctly so she isnt concerned. I thought i would have gained weight easier while being on bed rest but that hasnt been the case ... so oh well. no complaints here!! :o)

The other big accomplishment this week has been hunter getting potty trained. My friend Lensey was right ... it will just happen when he is ready. And she couldnt be more right. Saturday I woke up and had him pee in the potty after ate breakfast then i just left his diaper off. He told me when he had to pee pretty much all morning. Then everything kind of built on to that. He now wears his "underwears" all day unless he takes his nap. I had been leaving his diaper on during the morning around the time he usually poops but for the last 3 days he has been telling us when he needs to go. He is pretty excited ... especially about his spiderman underwears. I think spiderman is the key that helped us get him used to wearing underpants. He has been sick through all of this which made me nervous but like lensey said ... when they are ready they are ready and he is proving to be easy at these types of things ... like weening the paci ... nemo helped with that ... when he had to go get an ECHO and EKG ... perfect angel ... no issues ... when he had stitches removed from behind his ear and they held his head down ... no issues ... i guess that means ... baby sister here is going to be our little miss diva!!!

I will keep you all updated on any news as always. Hope you are enjoying the warm weather!
Here is a pic of hunter "doing his business" on the potty this morning ... he had to take his new leapfrog in to help things along!! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment