Thursday, April 9, 2009

33 weeks!!

I wanted to write a quick update, while i am laying here on the tile floor trying to pay bills and do some facebooking. My brothers laptop needs a charger so I am not able to easily get on the computer right now. Anyway ... Danny didnt have practice today so him and hunter went to the driving range ... big surprise right!!! :o)
I went to the dr yesterday and thinned more. When i first layed down for the ultrasound my cervix was 1.4cm which is down from 3cm last week. But we think it was during a contraction because as we continued it thickened to 2.4cm so they documented between 1.4cm and 2.4cm. Which is down from last week of course but with my FFN test still being negative it wasnt too concerning yet. They plan to do another FFN test next wednesday and another ultrasound. If i am below 1.5cm or the FFN is postive they will admit me for 24 hours to give me the steroids for the babies lungs then hopefully i can go back home to the couch! :o) Next week will also be the last transvaginal ultrasound so thats exciting since this has een weekly since 22 weeks and every other week since 16 weeks. I will still have to do the progesterone shots. I can not wait until these are over. We have also been doing these since 16 weeks and let tell you just how sore my booty is. Its been awful these last few weeks but I will still continue them till 36 weeks. I lost weight 1 pound which conpletely amazes me. I havent been too hungry since i just lay around and dont expend much energy and I have to drink more then a galloon of liquid a day and so my stomach is always full of water. Its just crazy. I am sure i will make up for it next week so no worries.
I did get to target yesterday, it was pretty humorous ... danny pushing me around in a wheelchair which was really short. But I really wanted to pick stuff out for hunters Easter basket. Funny story ... hunter walked in on me in the bathroom the other day ... well his diego potty seat was there and he looked at me ... then pulled up my shirt and said ... thats my diego potty ... baby sister ... mommy will buy you a dora one!! I am ecited to see him with her when she does get here. He has been so cute and excited lately!
Well i will keep everyone updated. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers we can feel them and really appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment