Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekly update!


We went back to the dr yesterday. Everything basically stayed the same. My cervix was 2.5cm and i wasnt dilated anymore then before. They did another FFN on friday when I was in the hospital with contractions again. I have been there the last 3 months on the full moon or friday the 13th. Its been crazy but next month if it happens again ... no problem! :o) Anyway, the test was negative so they didnt do another one this week since it was just done. 
Basically the dr said if my water breaks then from friday on they wont stop the labor to give me the steroids. Between now and 36 weeks is when the baby learns to suck, swallow and breathe at the same time. So 36 weeks is the ultimate goal but anything now isnt bad either. I no longer have to take the Procardia just try and drink lots of water if the contractions start. We are really excited to finally be out of the critical ... scary times and just waiting her out now. I told the dr i made a hair appt for the weekend i turn 36 weeks ... she laughed and even said i could drive myself ... i hope i remember how to!! :o) 
I hope everyone had a very blessed Easter. Hunter really enjoyed coloring his Easter eggs and doing the Easter egg hunt this year. He was such a little man. Easter morning he was so excited to go through his basket he was shaking. Then he kept hiding the eggs outside and throughout the house then going to find them. it was so cute!! Now he uses the Easter basket ... it was the baseball bucket from target as a bucket to collect all his golf balls ... seriously he has about 30 or so ... he puts them in the bucket gets his club puts them in his little tikes truck he has and "goes to the golf course." Of course its just in the back yard but he was line up some tees ... put the ball on the tee ... then go collect all the balls and do it again ... it is so cute to watch. He is crazy about golf! 
I will keep you all updated on any developments. I will continue weekly dr appts until the baby comes. Hopefully things will stay quiet for a few weeks then we will have some pics of ... Avery ... Layla ... or Gracie to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment