Friday, May 1, 2009

36 weeks!!!

36 weeks today!!!!

We are so excited and thrilled to be at week 36. I cant believe we are here but like I said I am not complaining. :o) This week at the dr. I received my last progesterone shot, which is awesome. She checked me which they will do every week now and I was 1+ cm dilated. So just a little more then I was two weeks ago when she checked. I still havent gained any weight. I talked with the dr about it and she wasnt concerned. She thinks she is about 5 pounds and doesnt expect her to get much over 6lbs so we will see. It is just so weird to work so hard to workout and not gain weight when i wasnt pregnant and now i am doing absolutely NOTHING and im not gaining anything ... crazy. She also said i could start doing more. Still takng it easy but be on my feet a little more ... swim some if i want to. So hopefully we will get to swim some this weekend. Anyways, i go back next thursday and we will see how everything is. Danny thinks she will come mothers day weekend because may 9th ... saturday ... is the next full moon. 

Yesterday we started putting hardwood in hunters room. Danny has been wanting to put it in the bedrooms since we moved in and we just decided to go ahead and do it. So "mr.james" started the kids room yesterday and will do our room next week. So far it looks really good and hopefully will also benefit hunters allergies and asthma. I will post some pics when we get the room set up. The whole getting things ready and putting things together is getting exciting now!! Here are a couple pics of hunter when Danny and my dad were taking out the carpet in his room. Yes he is in his little boxer brief underwears ... which are soo cute!!! 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment