Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good news!!!

So I went to the dr today. My cervix was actually a little thicker ... by .2cm. But hey we will take it! So, I will just continue bed rest, my medicine and go back for another check in 1 week. 

They said I can go to the beach for 2 days ... friday night to sunday afternoon, which i am sooo excited about. I have to do everything as i would here. No going out to eat, no driving ... stay hydrated and laying down except for when i go to the bathroom or eat but who cares ... at least i will have a new surrounding and wonderful friends to be with ... YAY!!!

Here is a pic of hunter enjoying some lovin' and bed rest this am before we went to the dr. He is definately getting spoiled always having mommmy around to watch movies with ... elmos shapes and colors is something we watch at least twice a day now. He is soo cute when he says octagon ... which he now can identify!! Love his heart!!! :o)

One more thing ... thank you all for all of your prayers and thoughts. This  has definately been a time of ups and downs recently but hopefully this will be the begining of things to settle and calm down until at least 36 weeks. Yes this is my life till 36 weeks. But right now our goal is a happy healthy baby girl so we will keep praying and trusting the Lord will take care of all of us in our journey.

"Trust in the Lord forever, 
For in God the Lord, 
we have an everlasting Rock."
Isaiah 26:4

1 comment:

  1. ANdrea, I know we have just met a few times but I just wanted you to know that I have been praying for you! I know the girls are so excited to get to spend some time with you! Praise God for good news!

    ReplyDelete