Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Blogging begins


As of yesterday, i decided blogging might be something that would make my time useful and help me not be so bored plus i could keep everyone updated on my progress and of course on my little man, hunter and everything he is into.  Hopefully, my blog wont be boring. 

I have been on bed rest now for two weeks tomorrow and it seems to be dragging by. Only approaching my 25Th week in pregnancy and still having some contractions I can forecast bed rest better be something i start getting used to. We seem to be getting into a routine now which makes things easier on hunter. The best part so far is that Hunter doesn't seem to mind always being able to watch a movie snuggled up next to his mommy at any time of the day!

Hope you enjoy the pic of hunter kissing his baby sister. He is very sweet to her, though he wont name her. When you ask him where baby sister is he says "in hunter's mommy". Ask him the name and he says either "mommy" or just "sister".  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Catcher still calls Lou sister and now she is beginning to answer to it! We heart you guys:)

    ReplyDelete